You enter a hall, and at the end of that hall there is a stool with a ragged old hat on it. Decorated all around you are banners in mixed house colors, and behind the stool is a long table with six chairs, reserved for the High Mistresses. "This is not normal!" you think to yourself as you face the hat. But it is, and you're going to be a part of it now.
Welcome to Revelio, a hybrid sorting community. Here you won't find the normal four houses, but six instead: Gryffinpuff, Ravendor, Ravenpuff, Slytherclaw, Slytherpuff, and Slytherdor. Each house represents not one, but two qualities of their combined houses.
01) This is an all ages community, but we do abide by LiveJournal's rule: No one under the age of 13.
02) Your journal must be one month old. This is to keep sock puppet journals out.
03) Elaboration is key when it comes to questions. When answering the questions, please have your answers be at least five sentences. A few words to answer a question isn't going to get a good feel for a house.
04) Please use proper grammar and spelling. It's understandable if English is not your first language, but please use spell check when posting your application.
05) You have 24 hours from the posting of your application if there are any HTML mistakes as well as any spelling/grammatical errors in the application. If you change any content or delete your application, you will be automatically banned from the community.
06) All applications that are in the queue will be dropped on Sundays, and will be stamped by the following Sunday.
07) If you are not sorted into a house and have an application waiting to be sorted, please wait until you have been stamped to vote on applicants. Current members may vote on applicants as they are dropped.
08) House bashing, as well as any other bashing, is not acceptable. We run on the three strike rule. One strike: warning. Two strikes: warning and house points will be taken away from your house total. Three strikes: you will be asked to leave.
09) Please do not reply to votes, as it disturbs the tally.
10) Have fun with this community. It's about what you want to make it, as well as any ideas from the High Mistresses.
11) If you have any questions, feel free to contact the High Mistresses through Private Messaging or emailing.
01) Please place the name of the house that you are voting the applicant into in a comment under the house you have been sorted into.
02) You may use a no vote vote for those who feel that the applicant have not elaborated enough. Some people are not okay with being very wordy, and that's okay. If you feel that you cannot get an accurate feel for two houses in one person, please explain why. A no vote applicant may re-apply in two weeks time.
03) You may also use a Muggle vote if you feel that the applicant has been pushing themselves into a certain house.
04) If you do not sign your vote with a signature tag (sigtag) or type out your name/alias and house, you will not be awarded the points for that vote.